Start Building Your Family With Indiana Fertility Institute’s Reproductive Services
Indiana Fertility Institute (IFI) is proud to offer the latest diagnostic treatment options for both female and male patients and we are committed to service excellence at every step of our patients’ reproductive journeys.
At IFI, our service model is based on patient-centered healthcare, which allows us to accommodate our patients’ values and preferences along with their medical needs and design a truly individualized care plan for each patient.
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatments
- Management of PCOS and Female Endocrinopathies
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Evaluation
- Advanced Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Egg and Embryo Cryopreservation
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)
- Egg Donation
- Third Party Reproduction
- Egg, Sperm and Embryo Donation
- Gestational Carriers
- Fertility Preservation
- Elective Egg Freezing
- Female – Egg, Embryo and Ovarian Tissue Cryopreservation
- Male Infertility Services and Treatments
- Semen Analysis, Sperm Preparation for Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Sperm Cryopreservation and Sperm Storage
- Donor Insemination
- Advanced Reproductive Surgery
- Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
- Surgical Management of Endometriosis
- Surgical Management of Fibroids
- Male – Sperm Banking and Testicular Tissue Freezing
Our team is dedicated to providing compassionate, one-on-one service that places the highest priority not only on our patients’ outcomes, but also their experiences while under our care. Indiana Fertility Institute’s hand-picked team of experts and staff are truly among the brightest and most devoted individuals in reproductive health.
Dr. Jarrett has been treating couples with impaired fertility and doing IVF for over 20 years.
Dr. Jarrett performed the first successful IVF procedure in Indiana. He also performed the first successful GIFT and ZIFT procedures in Indiana.
He achieved the first successful pregnancy from the use of cryo-preserved embryos in Indiana.
Started the IVF Program at Women’s Hospital in 1985.
Initiated the IVF, GIFT, ZIFT, egg and embryo cryo-preservation programs, the egg and embryo donation programs, and the Program for the Preservation of Reproductive Potential.
Has performed more ART procedures than anyone in Indiana, and is nearing the 10,000 mark for babies he has helped couples conceive.
Dr. Jarrett writes extensively and co-authored the book The Fertility Guide.
Dr. Jarrett and his wife Lisa have seven children. His hobbies include golf, sailing, his family, and gardening.